Wednesday, July 4, 2012

From Posing With Gandhi to Cake in Trafalgar

You know that relaxed, happy, and content feeling you get when you're in a city which you feel is the right fit for you? I definitely felt that tonight. The whole day overall has just been fantastic! In the morning we rode the tube to Baker Street; home to Sherlock Holmes and Madame Tussad's. Even though the wait for Madam Tussad's was pretty long, it was well worth it. My all time favorite part of the entire gallery was that of the world political leaders. I had my picture taken with Gandhi, Indira Gandhi, and several others. Not many people were interested in this portion of Tussad's, but I loved it.
We went to the London Eye and got a lovely view of the entire city. After, we went to King's Cross Station and took pictures at platform 9 3/4. Both Kunjal and I love Harry Potter so this was a must do on our list. From there we went to have mouthwatering Chinese food in Chinatown. My parents realized while at the restaurant that it was the same one they used to go to when we last lived in London!
Since it was my sister's Birthday, we bought cake and made our way to Trafalgar Square. We sat, ate, and soaked up London at night. Today has definitely made me think about maybe coming back to London in the future, not just for travel.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Bellot St,London,United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment