Thursday, July 19, 2012

Hot Spanish Summer Porfavor and a Slice of Pisa

Looks like for the rest of this trip there will be really unreliable internet. Since my last post we have been to Barcelona, Monta Carlo, and Pisa. I loved Spain. The hot humid weather, the food, and the atmosphere were all great. While in Spain I was able to visit La Sagrada Familia and see a flamenco show. La Sagrada Familia is a site I've been wanting to see since jr.high and it did not disappoint. My family and I sat for almost an hour just sitting in the church. By far the best church I've seen so far. Besides Barcelona, I don't have much to say. Monte Carlo is just a playground for the rich and obnoxious. Unfortunately, I only spent an hour at Pisa and didn't manage to up the Leaning Tower of Pisa. But, we were lucky to see the tower given how late we were running.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Via Andrea Cesalpino,,Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment